Monday, October 29, 2007

Good Ghouls Do

Would you be afraid if your boyfriend was going to kill you?
Would you want to have nothing for food but blood? And do
you think it would just be horrible not to be able to get a
tan? If you would answer yes to these questions, be glad
you're not Beth Frasier. She has to deal with all three of
these situations, and that's the reason why she really
doesn't want to be a vampire anymore. She thinks her
boyfriend wants to kill her because she transformed him into
a vampire, and the only way he can be human again is by
killing her. She wishes she could eat something good,
without throwing it up. Blood is the only item on the menu
for her! And Beth can't go outside at all, so she can never
get a tan! Unless she can figure out an Old Latin formula
that would allow her to see sunlight again, or kill her maker,
without being killed herself, she'll be stuck a vampire forever.

I didn't think I would enjoy this book at first, but that
just proves you should never judge a book by its cover. I
love vampire books, but I thought this would just be like
every other one I've read. This book wasn't as it was
different, fun, and an exciting page-turner. It was a little
confusing throughout, only because I hadn't read the
prequel. But I did catch onto the plot quickly. If you like vampire
books, I'd definitely recommend Good Ghouls Do.


Rating (0 - 10 scale): 7

Reviewer Age:13

Reviewer City, State and Country: Tarpon Springs, Florida
United States