Saturday, April 28, 2007

Holdup by Terri Fields

A group of seventeen and eighteen year olds who don't know each other. The only thing they have in common is the grease stains on their uniforms. Until now. When two gunman come to the fast food joint where they work, they must all band together to fight the people who are capable of killing them. All they have to do is give the man his money. If only it were that simple. In the captivating novel by Terri Fields, Holdup is unlike other novels. You are able to read from nine point of views from the lives that were affected that night, as the drama unfolds. Will they make it? And when the gun goes off, who's hit?

I have never read a book like Holdup, but now that I have, I am thirsty for more Terri Fields novels. In this dramatic book, you are unable to leave the book unread. I had to know what would happen next, all the time. You could feel the pain, suffering, confusion in each of the persons lives. Not a lot of people can do that, and that Terri Fields can makes her a truly special author. I believe that this book is for people who like thriller tales and for those who like knowing how all people react to the same situation. But this books is one of the best book I have read in a while, so I think just about anyone could enjoy Holdup!

Reviewer Age:12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Casa Grande, AZ United States of America